Sunday, July 21, 2013

Children's Miracle Network

Once a year Dairy Queen donates money to Children's Miracle Network. The owners of the Flora Dairy Queen, Dave and Melissa Billingsley, not only donates money to the Children's Miracle Network but they also support a local child. I am very honored to say the child they chose to support this year is Trenton.
On August 8th, for every blizzard that is sold, Dairy Queen gives $2.00 per small, medium, and large blizzards and $1.00 for every mini blizzard sold to Children's Miracle Network and to Trenton for his therapy bills.
I am so honored that Trenton is the local child. I am very emotional about this whole ordeal. I have said this before and I will say it again, Flora has shown us so much support this past year. I don't think we could have got this support from any other community than the one we live in! So glad to be a part of this great town!!!

If you like ice cream, I ask you buy a blizzard in support of Trenton on August 8th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment