Thursday, October 24, 2013

Quick Update

Quick Update-
Trenton had been doing fantastic in therapies. However, today was a different story. The past 24 hours he has been very hyper and uncontrollable. His therapist had a very difficult time controlling him in ABA therapy today. His sleep is ferocious.  I am at my wit's end!!! Seriously!! No sleep, raising a child who is the energizer bunny 24/7, running here, running there to therapies, trying to figure out what he wants before a melt down occurs, battling his climbing issues and severe sensory issues every day is taking years off my life. NO JOKE!!! In my free time....whenever that is.....that will be my next research project! The other day I was having severe neck pain and stiffness, back pain, tingling neck and face, racing heart...do I need to say more!! If we don't get my poor child some help with his issues, we will both land ourselves in the hospital!
When it gets too much for me I stop and look at Trenton and I ask myself, "What does it feel like to be him if I feel like this?"

Hebrews 10:36 

For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised

James 1:12

Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment