Sunday, November 10, 2013

Thank you!

I can't even begin to tell each and every one of you how much your support means to me. Right after Trenton's diagnosis I promised him I would educate  the world on his disorder. I promised him I would be his best advocate and do absolutely anything for him! I told Trenton I would make sure the world and the autism community grew stronger because of him and his pain. Well folks, you all are helping this come true for Trenton and I.  We have received so much support not just from our community but from across the United States. All I can say is Thank You!!! Thank you for letting me share my story and my son with you!
You support means more to me than any of you could ever begin to imagine. I am so touched by each and every one of you. For example, I tried to tell my family of a very nice email that I had received and I couldn't even tell them. I kept on choking up and crying. I am told that I am an inspiration to many. Wow!  Thank you!!! My inspiration is my son. He makes me a much better human being. Between him and my Lord Jesus Christ, my strength continues each day until the end!
Thank you for your continued support!!! You are making my dream for Trenton come true!

1 Thessalonians 5:11
 Therefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also you do.







Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment