Saturday, November 2, 2013

Top Mommy Blog List!

A huge thanks to all my readers! I have readers from coast to coast, some I know and many I do not know. Thank you for following this blog and allowing me to educate you on how autism has affected my son and our family.
This blog is a part of the Top Mommy Blogs now! I am very excited for that. You can find this blog under the special needs category. To help me continue to make this blog a national blog to help raise awareness on how autism affects kids and their families, please click on the "Top Mommy Blog" link in the upper right hand corner each time you read a post.This blog averages hundreds of page views a day. I could not be more thrilled!!! Seriously! You all are making my promise to Trenton come true! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment