Sunday, December 15, 2013

My boys!

Before the boys and Mommy left for church this morning, I noticed they were playing side by side fairly well. I just had to take a picture! Andrew sure does love Trenton! I look forward to watching these boys grow and watch how Andrew's love will grow strong for his brother! I am so lucky to be their Mommy! I tell them everyday that God sure knew what he was doing when he put us together!

 We went to Nana and Pop's house and enjoyed our afternoon!
 Trenton loves puzzles!

A few other pictures from the past few days.
Trenton cuddled up on the couch and fell asleep. He just looked so cute after his long battle of going to sleep.
 Trenton enjoyed playing with his puppy and giving him drinks from his sippy.
 I got a glimpse and a smile!


 Trenton did not want his cinnamon roll so he gave it to his horse. Adorable!!


Psalm 46:1

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

We are so lucky to have such an amazing God! Without him I would have already crumbled. He keeps me going!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment