Monday, December 30, 2013

Special Moment & More Sickness

Sometimes you just never know when you will get some love from Trenton. Yesterday I had a great moment with Trenton and it happened during church. During the sermon Trenton stopped what he was doing, looked me right in my eye and I felt a connection. It was amazing! Trenton jumped on my lap and let me hug him for a good minute. It was priceless!! It might not sound like much in words on this silly blog but it meant the world to me!! I have not had him look me in my eye  like that for a long time. Yes, he has glanced my way and looked me in my eye but it was a look that went right through me. This was a LOOK! A real look and it was indescribable! I loved every minute of that moment Trenton! Thank you!

Unfortunately, he woke up in the night throwing up again. He obviously had the stomach flu today. We cancelled all therapies and he has barely moved from his room all day. I'm not sure when my boys will catch a break. It is seriously one thing after another these days.
Andrew is still sick with an awful cold. He is coughing, runny/stuffy nose, watery eyes, and very congested. Thankfully, his fever broke last night and he didn't run any today.

1 Peter 5:6-7
Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: 7Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment