Thursday, February 27, 2014

Autism Awareness Committee

The month of April is Autism Awareness Month. I am very excited to announce that there is an Autism Awareness Committee that has been formed in Clay County!! We have some great ideas for this community for the month of April. I hope and pray it all goes as good as we are hoping!
If you are interested in helping, please contact me at angelaconrad09@hotmail.com.
As of now, we are looking to get some people to donate old puzzles. If you have puzzles that you are currently not using and would love to donate to our group, I would greatly appreciate it. You can drop off your puzzles at the Health Department in Flora or contact me.

As I have said before on this blog, I promised Trenton I would devote my life to advocating for autism. Who knows, I might be making this promise to Andrew as well. Anyway, one of my goals was to make my own county, Clay County, a much more aware community of this life changing disorder. This dream is coming true!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment