Friday, March 14, 2014

Eggs!

Trenton still continues to amaze me! I could tell late in the afternoon on Thursday that he was hungry. I was showing him his eating options on his communication device. He was just not able to look at a picture and tell me. I could tell he was having a hard time processing all of the pictures. So that means I have to go to plan B to figure out what he wants to eat. I pull up the area on his device where he can type to me.
First, I type "eat". Trenton's eyes connect immediately to the device. Trenton smiles and types back "egg". I was flabbergasted! I jumped up and down and cried happy tears. I was never so happy to make eggs!!!!! Trust me, I make eggs every day (Andrew has to have eggs every morning). However, this was the happiest I have ever been making eggs!

2 comments: