Sunday, March 16, 2014

Meatloaf

Here is another example of what sleep deprivation does to a person.....

I made a meatloaf the other day. I was excited to have found the time to cook and have left overs for the next few days. When the meatloaf was done baking, I turned off the oven and left the meatloaf in the oven to stay warm until supper time. Guess what?? I completely forgot about the meatloaf. I remembered the meatloaf two days later.....in the oven still!

The day after I made the meatloaf I was going crazy. I kept on thinking, "I thought I made something yesterday to eat." I moved everything around in the fridge. "Guess not." I thought.
I could not remember making the meatloaf.  Then it hit me like a ton of bricks at about 3 AM when I was up with Trenton. Meatloaf!!!! I made meatloaf. I ran to the oven and found my pathetic, dried up, no good meatloaf. Who got to enjoy the meatloaf?????? The cats outside.


Sleeping is really bad......REALLY BAD AGAIN! I have no idea when, where, or how he will fall asleep.


2 comments:

  1. He is a precious, sleeping angel!!!!! (when he sleeps) If he had a choice, of course, he wouldn't want to put his Mommy through this, but he doesn't........I know it is hard, but he can't help it! I pray for patience for you all the time....and sleeeeeep!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of you should get more sleep. However, I agree with you, it's incredible how much we can change when we're not sleeping enough! Maybe you need someone to help with the chores around the house, have you ever thought about an au-pair?

    ReplyDelete