Sunday, June 8, 2014

Church

Trenton had a really good day today. I am the Sunday school teacher for his age group. He had the best moments with me today. I just LOVE being his Mom!!!!
I had the class do a fun activity today that involved getting up and moving around. Trenton loved it! He joined in and marched around the classroom with us. His smile was beautiful. He was so happy!!! Every time we stopped moving he would look at me and lock his eyes on mine for a few seconds while maintaining that beautiful smile. His eyes spoke many many words today at the two moments he did that. He was happy and I was grateful for the amazing moments we had in Sunday school today.
Trenton also looked at his name that was spelled out and he said, "Trenton". WOW!!!

I will cherish those moments forever! God is good! He knew I needed that today.

I just LOVE being Andrew's mommy too!! The sweet beautiful way he says, "mommy" in the night when he is up and when he wakes up from his naps (when he takes them) is beautiful!
When the boys and I arrived at church today he looked at the pew where Lincoln sits and says, " Where Lincoln". (Lincoln was gone today.) Andrew missed his church buddies today but he had a great time with Nana and Pops and was fantastic in church today too!
I was excited that he asked where Lincoln was!!! However, his spontaneous speech was soon replaced with, "Pops tractor.", "all done 4 wheeler ride", and "what do you want to watch? Cars?".

Philippians 4:19 - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Psalms 127:3 - Lo, children [are] an heritage of the LORD: [and] the fruit of the womb [is his] reward

No comments:

Post a Comment