Saturday, June 14, 2014

Shot

Due to Trenton's inability to take oral medicine because of his sensory problems, we were able to get a shot at the hospital on Thursday afternoon to help his ear infection. Let me tell you......the scene at the hospital was about as ugly as any situation can get.  Once again Mommy was forced to hold him down while he was doing everything he could to get away from the situation by kicking, screaming, and squirming his body. When it was all over Mommy was just as sweaty as Trenton. I am use to it......tough love like I have said before.
However, a very nice woman whom I know from my small town witnessed the situation and heard his screams and cries. She quickly went to the gift shop ( I am assuming) and got Trenton a toy. She came back right when the situation was over and I have to say that she saved the day. Trenton was able to calm down once she so kindly gave him his toy.  I will always be grateful to this kind woman! Honestly, I can't wait til I can do the same for a mother one day.

Here he is admiring his new toy.
John 16:33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer ; I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment