Sunday, July 20, 2014

Short 8 minute video of our daily life

Here is a video from two months ago that I tried to post. I was having a difficult time getting the video to work. However, I uploaded it on youtube and wanted to share. The video is of Trenton, Andrew, and Mommy. I had been trying to calm Trenton down for 45 minutes before I decided to get the camera out and just try to video tape a few minutes so people can better understand what my daily life is like with the boys. In the video you will see Trenton hit Andrew which is very common. Trenton takes his anger out by hitting Andrew or himself. This short 8 minutes does not do it justice but I wanted to share what I go through daily trying to figure out what a non-verbal child with autism wants and/or needs at that particular moment.  As Trenton and Andrew gets older, our days get more difficult.

Click on the link below to see the video







No comments:

Post a Comment