Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday Pictures!

I love Sundays! Its a day to worship the Lord and a great day to spend with family and not worry about therapy.

We took a few pictures before church today. I was very impressed with Andrew! He actually looked at the camera and smiled!

The second the boys jumped off my lap, Trenton dropped the items he was holding. He got on my lap and said "cheese". He wanted a picture of just me and him!!!!!!!! I know he did!!!! However, he couldn't bring himself to look at the camera but he did the best he could!! I love it for the story it tells!




 Hebrews 11:1-3
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
For by it the elders obtained a good report.
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Faith is an amazing thing! Faith has made me the person I am today!


1 comment:

  1. So sweet!!!! Great pictures:)

    ReplyDelete