Monday, July 14, 2014

Words!!!

I can not be more thrilled to share with you everything that Trenton has done today!!!!
Trenton had an amazing day!!!!

 He said "owl" when looking for his owl blanket.
He said "ganket" for blanket when looking for his blanket.
 He walked up to me and Nana and said "hug" and he leaned in for a hug!!!!
He looked me right in the eye and said "cheese puffs".
He looked me right in the eye and said "cake"
When he was playing with some of his alphabet letters he brought me the letter "T" and said "toes".
He also brought me the letter "f" and said "feet".
He also brought me the letter "h" and said "hair".
He brought me the letter "q" and said "quiet"
He brought me the letter "j" and said "jump"

I received several hugs and kisses throughout the whole day. It was AMAZING!!!  AMAZING!! I pray this continues!

We are fighting major battles in other areas, but we had some words today!! God is Good!

 Psalm 100:5
For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment