Saturday, August 16, 2014

Hospital

Its been a whirlwind lately!

On Friday morning we started off with Andrew in the hospital and ended up with Mommy in the hospital.

Andrew had his oral surgery done at Belleville Memorial Hospital. He had to be put to sleep for the procedure. He had a total of 6 teeth worked on. He had two caps and four fillings.  The dentist said that Andrew's teeth has a genetic condition. To be truthful, I forgot the name of it. Anyway, it is where his teeth prevents natural buildup to bacteria. His teeth does not fight off the bacteria naturally. Unfortunately, this means that individuals with this have really bad teeth with a lot of dental work...a lot. UGH!

With all of that said, Andrew did great at the hospital before the procedure and afterwards. He was a trooper! He was all smiles heading home.



Now on the way home is where it starts to get bad. To catch you up to date, I have had some episodes lately where my heart races uncontrollably, I get short of breath and feel like I am going to pass out. With that said, I was feeling an attack coming on on the way home from Belleville. I tried to manage it but couldn't. To make a long story short, I ended up in the ER on the way home and then transferred to Mt. Vernon's cardiology department. I was released today but I have been referred to an electrophysiologist due to my episodes with my heart rate.

Of all times that I had to be in the hospital, it landed on the day that I had planned Trenton a Music Birthday party with some family friends. I was so upset that it had to be cancelled. This party was what I had been looking forward to!!!  I had the cake all ready too......
Daddy had plans to get up early to spend Saturday and Sunday morning in Chicago....he cancelled those plans too.






No comments:

Post a Comment