Wednesday, August 13, 2014

SILLY FUN

We had a very good two days in Terre Haute. I will give more details later on Andrew's assessment that I received on Tuesday. However, when we pulled into the parking lot on Monday, Trenton smiled great big and tried to say "school". He was so excited to be there! He loves it so far. I hope he still loves it in a few weeks when his buttons start being pushed all the time?!?!

While Trenton was at Harsha on Monday, Mommy, Nana, and Andrew stepped out and had some fun in a store.




I know exactly where to go to have some more silly fun!

Andrew had his first day on Tuesday and he loved it too! In fact, he stayed the whole 7 hours like Trenton! I had only planned on him staying a half day but he was doing great and it appeared to really be helping him so he stayed.

1 comment: