Sunday, September 21, 2014

Great Sunday!!

After a really bad night of sleeping ( and Trenton had done great for 5 nights before) we had a really good Sunday!!!

Andrew spent the night with Nana and Pop which is why he was missing in my picture with Trenton before church.
 I thought the picture turned out fantastic!!! Trenton was looking and smiling!













 The boys and Nana before church.
 


On our way to church, Trenton fell asleep which did not surprise me after our bad night.
Trenton did great in church today. I was very proud of him. It was the best behavior that he has had during church in a long time. Therefore, we decided to go to the pumpkin patch this afternoon. It is always better when there are three adults to do anything in public. If we make an appearance in public it has to be short, sweet, and to the point!
 Nana and Pop went with us. It takes two adults for Trenton and one for Andrew. We survived and had a good time! I wish I could have "relaxed" more but you have to always be on high alert with Trenton. Yes, I had to chase him several times but he did hold my hand for a short time. Thankfully, when we arrived no one was in the mazes. We had it to ourselves...and that helped A LOT!!

 Trenton loved the ostrich.

We walked thru the corn maze!
 The boys and their Nana!





 And we bought a few pumpkins!

1 comment:

  1. love that top photo with you and Trenton. You both look happy.

    ReplyDelete