Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Harsha!

We had a fantastic two days in Terre Haute! The boys had great days and worked hard all day long. I can't speak highly enough of every staff member at Harsha. I highly recommend it folks!!


Here is Andrew with two of his coaches.

 Here is Trenton enjoying some time in the swing with one of his coaches.

The highlight of my trip the past two days was talking to another mother. The first time I saw this mom she was dropping off her son at Harsha. Her son is a teenager and is very low functioning. The first morning that I saw them, I got in my van and cried. I cried for this mother and her son because I knew that pain. I cried for Trenton and myself. I cried wondering if that was my future with Trenton.
I have since seen this mother weekly. Thankfully, we had the opportunity to talk today and it was amazing! It is always nice to talk to someone who walks in your shoes and UNDERSTANDS!

We are so blessed with all the wonderful therapist Trenton and Andrew have had over the past two years, all of our new coaches at Harsha, teachers, aides, parents, and families that we have met since we have been on this journey. God is good!! He led us to the right people who can help us!

Psalm 34:8
O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him

No comments:

Post a Comment