Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Mommy's cute!

After a sleepless night with Trenton, I was extremely tired today heading to Harsha. When Trenton finally went back to sleep at 3:45 AM I thought, " Oh yes!!! I get the next 75 minutes to sleep before I have to get up and get things ready for the day." That is pretty sad when 75 minutes of sleep feels like the best thing ever!!!!
Needless to say I was so tired this morning getting the boys around by myself my face was completely numb. However, when I placed Andrew in his car seat this morning, he made EVERYTHING worth while.
Once I snapped him in place, he looked right at me, smiled and said, "Mommy's cute."
It was so precious and cute!!! It gave me a boost of energy! However, my energy was completely gone by the time to head home. Thank goodness Nana drove home.  My sleepless night had caught up with me. I just wished they would catch up with Trenton:)
Thanks Andrew for making my day!!

3 comments: