Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Trick or Treat!

We went trick or treating a few nights early this year! This was by far the best Halloween we have ever had!!! Trenton dressed up and loved it for the first time!!! Both boys hated it last year and both loved it this year!
Halloween is a bitter sweet time for me. On Trenton's second Halloween when he was 14 months old was the moment I realized that something was wrong with him. I cried that whole evening.... and cried myself to sleep that night. He was 14 months and all he wanted to do was run away and didn't pay one bit of attention to all the people in their costumes. I cried and cried and cried! This year...I smiled, smiled, and smiled!!!
I love you boys!!
Andrew- you made the cutest Tow Mater ever!
Trenton- you are and will always be my Superman!


I love the way Andrew is looking at me and smiling in this picture!

















1 comment: