Saturday, November 15, 2014

Jerry Seinfield You Are WRONG!!

All I have to say is kuddos to Kim Stagliano!!!!

I guess, Jerry Seinfield, came out self diagnosing himself with being on the spectrum and Kim Stagliano slammed him on twitter! I am so glad that she did! Mothers like her and I who are raising children with severe autism DESPISE people like Jerry Seinfield who go public saying that they are on the spectrum....especially when he self diagnosed himself. If you can be an actor and comedian then you are not on the spectrum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Autism is my life Jerry Seinfield! Its living like my son, Trenton. Its not being an actor and comedian. Please....seriously....a comedian with autism?!?!?!? People with autism don't understand jokes because their mind is so literal!
 I say all the time that mild autism and severe autism should not even be in the same category! I know.....I'm raising both!
Autism is what I just went through tonight, Jerry Seinfield, watching my son cry, scream those blood curdling screams while hitting his legs, kicking his legs, swinging his legs while screaming "hot"! (he had a bad episode of the ant/fire feeling and its HELL watching your child suffer during those episodes)

People like, Jerry Seinfield, really hit my wrong nerve!!!!! He and his life is not autism......autism is Trenton and our life Jerry!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2014/11/12/for-some-parents-of-autistic-children-jerry-seinfelds-self-diagnosis-was-a-slap-in-the-face/

No comments:

Post a Comment