Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Mommy

When I hear Andrew talk, I try my best to cherish each and every word he says. I rejoice with him that he was blessed with language. At the same time my heart breaks for Trenton. The other night I was woke up in the night to hear Andrew say, "Mommy" at least 50 times and that is not an exaggeration. I think he was having a bad dream and couldn't wake up all the way but kept on say, "Mommy". I snuggled up next to him in bed listening to him say my name. Do you know how amazing and sweet it is to hear my name being called my one of my kids?!?!?!? Words can't express how AMAZING it is. I simply relaxed, smiled, teared up, and "took it in".
As far as I can remember, I wanted to be a mother. I wanted to be called, "Mommy". Oh how I want to hear my name out of Trenton's mouth so bad it hurts. It hurts worse than you can imagine! I will never give up on our fight against autism. NEVER!
I love to hear my name from my sweet Little A. It helps get me through my days but oh how I long to hear it from Trenton......

It is God who arms me with strength, And makes my way perfect. Psalm 18:32

No comments:

Post a Comment