Monday, December 8, 2014

Movie Theater

I am really proud of Andrew. He went to the movie theater for the first time on Sunday afternoon. He lasted the whole movie!!  It was very difficult for him to sit still. He moved a lot from person to person, played on the Kindle fire and really didn't pay any attention to the movie, Polar Express.  I am not sure he would have done so good if his best friend, Lincoln wouldn't have been there. All in all, I'm very proud of him. Of course, my heart breaks for Trenton who may never be able to do anything like that. It'll be many years before Trenton will be able to, if ever, sit in a movie theater.


Heading to the movie theater!!

In the movie theater waiting for the movie to begin.



Mommy had to run to Wal-mart on the way home. Andrew had enough of everything by then and was not very cooperative. He saw a Mickey Mouse balloon and had to have it. I really needed to survive Wal-mart so he got his balloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment