Tuesday, December 16, 2014

No new house. I want to go home!

We stayed in our new house in Terre Haute on Monday night. We didn't get hardly any sleep. Trenton took a long time to settle down. While Trenton paced the new house trying to settle down for the night, Andrew was sleeping. While Trenton was sleeping, Andrew was awake, crying, and saying, "No new house. I want to go home!" He didn't just say this one time....he said it a thousand times. Mommy was holding back my tears while I questioned myself over and over if I made the right decision to move.....
In between his pleas to go home, he would cry out, "Mommy I want to go home and rock." (he still likes to rock with Mommy)
I knew the move would be hard for the boys, especially Andrew. I am not sure if I am prepared for what I have in store for myself. I guess we will find out when we move permanently after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment