Wednesday, January 14, 2015

It Will Inspire Others

I saw the below pin today and it was perfect for what I have been told lately. I, by no means, am trying to toot my own horn. Believe me.....I'd rather be living a life of "normalcy" with never being able to toot a horn. However, what I am trying to say is this.....

I have cried and shed more tears over what my life has brought me the past years. I have cried more tears over my boys and their autism. I have cried more tears over my marriage. I have cried more tears about the lack of educated people in this world. I have cried....I have cried...and I have cried! But, those tears only made me stronger. Many of you have lifted my spirits. Many of you have informed me on how I am inspiring you in your life. Many of you have told me, "If Angie can do it, I can." That right there means the world to me. I had no idea that I was inspiring anyone. All I was doing was living my life of autism and doing the best that I can. So thank you to all of you who follow our story. My goal is to make my boys have the best life possible while educating people that THERAPY is the key! I am here to make an impact in the world of autism! One day our story will be "bigger" and we will inspire many! There is good out of every bad and I am bound and determined to make "good" out of our life.



Don't Be Ashamed of Your Story!! You never know who may be struggling with the very same experience. You may be able to shed some light on the situation and inspire in a way you didn't see before. // Happy Food Healthy Life
















2 comments:

  1. Love this! Love you and will always think you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you and how absolutely amazing your faith is. You are incredible Angie and I'm so grateful to call you my friend!

    ReplyDelete