Saturday, February 7, 2015

Sleep

I haven't gave an update on sleep in a while. When it comes to talking about Trenton's sleep, I almost always jinx myself. However, I am happy to report that he has slept fantastic for a week!!! YAY!!! He has had difficulty falling asleep. He has had to do a lot of pacing, physical stimming, and vocally stimming before he falls asleep. However, once he falls asleep he has been good till early morning.

Andrew, on the other hand, hasn't slept good since we moved. I am not sure if it is because he is still adjusting or if it is his autism. Seriously, if I am not up with one child, I am up with the other. Ever since we moved, I am sleeping every where with Andrew. It reminds me of what I went through with Trenton a few years ago. I have slept on the floor, couch, Andrew's bed, the rocking chair, and our blow up mattress. Nothing seems to help. Andrew simply wakes up, cries out loud for me and is upset until I get him back to sleep.

I look forward to the night that I get sleep!!!

ADHD & Sleep-it's a good feeling to know that i am not the only one who goes through this on a daily basis

No comments:

Post a Comment