Thursday, February 5, 2015

You are a good Mommy!

There are certain things that happen that make all the sleepless nights,  meltdowns, poop smears, tears, stress, weight gain, and all the other autism traits all worth it! This morning I had a moment with Andrew that created instant tears in my eyes. It was a great reminder that the huge fight against autism that I fight daily, is well worth the fight!

On our way to Harsha  this morning, I hear Andrew's sweet little voice say, "Mommy?"
I said, "Yes Bubbie"
Andrew said, "You are a good Mommy."

3 comments:

  1. Maybe the best thing I've read on here yet!!....Yes Angie you are a good mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the best thing I've read on here yet!!....Yes Angie you are a good mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love reading this. In the midst of all the chaos and meltdowns it's good to hear that. So glad that God blessed you with that from your son!

    ReplyDelete