Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Praying hands

The boys and I pray together at least once if not twice a day. Andrew always participates and Trenton acts as if he is not paying attention to what is going on. Hint the keyword acts!!!!
Yesterday morning we did not have time to pray before we left the house. Therefore we prayed in the van.
I turned around  and faced the boys in the backseat. I put my hands together and said, "Lets do praying hands boys."
I look at Andrew and he does it with a huge grin. I look over at Trenton and I know my mouth hit the floor. I saw this...
I quickly grabbed my phone and got the above picture before he put his hands down. I was so excited!!!! Andrew was excited!!! We were all happy!! This is just another example that he lives in a body that does NOT allow him to do things and does NOT allow him to act like he is paying attention or listening but he is. He is taking everything in around him. I guarantee he knows more than we could ever imagine.


Colossians 3:15
And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.

1 comment:

  1. We can all learn a lesson from this! Remember the words of our Lord..."suffer the little children, and forbid them not, for of such is the kingdom of God."
    Trenton understands and knows far more than we realize. He is so smart! I can not imagine not being able to communicate my desires and love for others.
    This picture is absolutely priceless!!!
    Nana loves you T-man!!!

    ReplyDelete