Sunday, March 29, 2015

Weekend

We had a good weekend! First, the boys had their picture taken with the Easter Bunny!! I was so HAPPY that Trenton cooperated for the picture. I would not have been able to do it if it wasn't for my niece, Grace. She helped me take the boys to the mall while Daddy and Uncle Sol worked hard on our new fence.

 I was so proud of Trenton. It broke my heart taking him into the mall because he was so scared. He fussed the whole time walking into the mall. He fussed and wanted to leave when we were waiting to get our picture with the bunny. He knew exactly what I wanted because he quit fussing and stood there for the picture. After the picture was taken he started fussing again and froze. He was scared and didn't want to move. He started crying. It is just devastating to see him so scared in unfamiliar places. I can't imagine being him. I held back but almost cried happy tears because he stood there for the picture but at the same time I wanted to cry heartbroken tears for him.

All in all, the picture turned out great! It is our first picture of the boys with the Easter Bunny. Trenton never would do it before this year!
Later in the day, we colored Easter eggs with Grace.


Today after a fabulous morning at church, we went outside for just a short amount of time. The boys loved their new swing set! Thank you to their Dad for putting it together.











.


No comments:

Post a Comment