Thursday, April 16, 2015

First Time for Everything

There is a first time for everything!

Tonight both boys fell asleep in their beds!!!!! Plus, they both did it without wanting me right by their side!!!!

It's not unusual for Trenton to fall asleep by himself. He has been falling asleep in his bed about 50% of the time.
What is unusual is Andrew falling asleep by himself and not crying for me to be right by his side. Just the past two weeks Andrew has been falling asleep in his bed. Up until this time, he has wanted to be cuddled and rocked to sleep. It has been a comfort to Andrew at the end of the day to rock in a rocking chair. Now, I think he is too big to get comfortable on my lap so he is starting to go to sleep in bed with me laying in bed with him.



No comments:

Post a Comment