Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Mommy & Pictures

Even though its been mentally and physically rough lately, Trenton made it all better tonight. Once again he reminded me the reasons for why I do what I do...the reasons for why I am awake around the clock with the boys helping them 24/7. He reminded me of why being an autism mom is really special.
Tonight while I was laying in bed with Andrew, Trenton spontaneously ran out of his room and said, "Mommy."
I can't remember the last time I have heard him spontaneously say my name. It was music to my ears!!! Hearing just that one word is such a blessing! God is good! God knew I needed that. We celebrate the small things in our household and our small things are really HUGE!!

Here are a few Fantastic pictures that I have taken lately.

The other day Trenton loved looking at the camera in my phone .While he was looking, I decided to snap a few pictures. Do you like his oreo cookie around his face:)



Love this boy! He has taught me so much about life!
 Before I knew what was taking place, he dumped all of his Oreo cookies on the deck. Then, he made this lovely design.

He really likes all of his Sesame Street friends lately!

2 comments:

  1. His oreo cookie design looks like the "cross" to me!! Hmmmm...ya never know what is going on in that brain! Just sayin.......He picks up far more than we realize and I do believe he understands what we say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the EXACT same thing as your mom! It's a cross! He's saying, "I love Jesus!"

    ReplyDelete