Tuesday, May 26, 2015

4 Times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a long night of being up with both boys the majority of the night, we had good reason to celebrate today! Trenton peed on the potty!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not once...not twice...but four times!!
He peed three times at Harsha and once this evening at home. We changed up his potty protocol today. The last two weeks we were struggling to get Trenton to sit on the potty for more than 30 seconds before he would start kicking and crying. Today, he was only able to play on his iPad when he sat on the potty. I think the big change helped!! He loves his iPad. It is a huge reinforcer for him!

It will be interesting to see if the change sticks and is good from here on out. Trenton has a tendency to change very quickly on what he wants. Anyway, for now it worked and I look forward to what tomorrow brings!

I am one tired...but VERY PROUD Mommy tonight! The way I felt when I got the news each time was amazing!It is times like this that I am reminded how lucky I am! I am a much better person and better Mommy because of the simple things like sitting on the potty for more than 30 seconds and peeing on it!  When I picked Trenton up at Harsha I could not wait to see him and congratulate him!! He was grinning from ear to ear!! He was very proud of himself too!
Love you Trenton! Keep up the hard work Bubba!!



4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Trenton, you made Nana's day!!! We all knew you could do it.....just keep it up!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Trenton! I'm so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete