Monday, May 4, 2015

Hurricane

There is a reason why there are so many quotes and pins like this......

autism

It's not just me people!!! Autism pins are all over the internet and almost every one of them is true!!!! Saturday was our blue sky and calm waters and Sunday was our hurricane! Enough said.....not getting into details.
 I wonder what the hurricane would be like if there were two or three adults to help me at all times?!?!? The hurricane is much much harder when it is only one adult trying to control the hurricane....and we wonder why I have an irregular heartbeat?!?!?!?

One picture of our hurricane. As I was trying to pick up the pieces from the hurricane, another hurricane was going full force in another room..
I spent my whole Monday picking up the pieces to our Sunday hurricane

No comments:

Post a Comment