Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day

We had a great Memorial day with the Tackitt's. It's been the first time in several months since my brothers and I were all together with our parents at the same time. Everyone works too much...







 Trenton is spelling all over the house these days and it is all body parts! His favorite Elmo dvd right now talks about eyes, ears, nose, hands, mouth, skin, and feet. Therefore, those are the words he is spelling.

 Trenton had a fabulous day! He had great eye contact today. He looked me in the eye on several occasions for 2-3 seconds each time. He used several words today! He had a few bad episodes where he would run up to me and hit me when he was upset. However, all in all he was fantastic. Very calm too!!!!!
I am very proud of you T-man!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was a great weekend! I almost never get all my kiddos together anymore and I sure miss that! It is sad how "life happens" and takes us in all different directions. Trenton was so good and the boys had so much fun together! Thank you, God, for life's blessings! ..counting my blessings and not my troubles!!!!.....

    ReplyDelete