Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Our Wednesday

Our Wednesday got started off fantastic with Trenton using the toilet right away this morning with no fight!!!! I can't tell you how proud I am! He went on to have a very successful day potty training at Harsha and this evening at home!

I asked Andrew what he wanted to do today and he said park. I found a new park, Fairbanks Park, and we both enjoyed it! The park sits along side the Wabash River.

Today, Andrew wore a Spiderman shirt, Spiderman shoes, Spiderman underwear, and his Spiderman mask. He called himself Spiderman all day long. Mommy was called Hulk all day long!

While at the park a lady came up to us and said, "You can't tell you like Spiderman at all."





 We sat on a bench and watched all the geese for a while.  There were several baby geese and Andrew loved them!


I just love being a Mommy! It is simply the best thing ever! When I grew up, we didn't have much. If my parents had "extra" money they would always get something that me and my brothers wanted. My mom always said that she was happier getting things and doing things to make her kids happy...not doing anything for herself. I never understood that until I became a parent. If someone walked up to me and gave me a 100 bill that I had to use in a store and not pay bills with....well....you can betcha I would go crazy getting things for the boys. There is nothing better in the world than to see their smiles and watching them be happy!

 After our fun day at the park and lunch out, we came home to play. Andrew played with his Daddy.
 After Trenton came home, the boys had fun in the very small pool that we have:)

3 comments:

  1. Andrew was Spiderman, mommy was Hulk, daddy was Thor, and Trenton was Captain America. I think these are were our roles on Tuesday as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! What a hoot! I could NOT be prouder of Trenton!!!!! I pray the successful potty training continues!!!! WhooHoooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW.... over the weekend, Andrew was Batman and Pops was Robin!!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete