Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Two Brothers One Journey Walk for Autism Speaks Homepage

Here is the link to Two Brothers One Journey walk page for the Terre Haute Walk Now for Autism Speaks. I was so honored when I was asked to be the Walk Chair! I spend a lot of my time on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday working on it! I couldn't think of any better way to spend my time away from the boys other than advocating for their disability!

http://www.walknowforautismspeaks.org/faf/search/searchTeamPart.asp?ievent=1139477&lis=1&kntae1139477=7CA731A9DA0F4BAEB2A1C09036FC2EA2&team=6376003


Autism Speaks was founded in February 2005 by Bob and Suzanne Wright, grandparents of a child with autism. Their longtime friend Bernie Marcus donated $25 million to help financially launch the organization. Since then, Autism Speaks has grown into the world's leading autism science and advocacy organization, dedicated to funding research into the causes, prevention, treatments and a cure for autism; increasing awareness of autism spectrum disorders; and advocating for the needs of individuals with autism and their families.

1 comment:

  1. I know how much work you are putting into this walk (even though your time is so limited) I do hope we have a good turn out for it!!! Go Team..Two Brothers One Journey!!!! Let's get as many peeps out to walk as we can in Terre Haute!!! Let our voices be heard!!!!!

    ReplyDelete