Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Yesterday

This is how Trenton finally fell asleep last night around 1:00 AM.

 In the below picture is what my whole house looks like on some days. Last night when I locked Trenton and I in his bedroom to try to force sleep upon him, he started throwing all of his stuffed animals all over the room, he threw his dvds all over the place, he took out books on his book shelves and tossed them to and fro, and took items off the top of his dresser and threw them down on the ground. In the middle of all of this mess is lots of juice spills and food crumbs. I spend any free time that I have cleaning up after our evening hurricanes. This morning I did something I haven't done before. I said the heck with it and took a nap!!!!!
Trenton is in bed tonight and it is only 8 PM. I don't know what to think of this......


While at Harsha yesterday, Andrew made a toy for Pepper! He was so proud of himself and he could not wait to get home and show Pepper what he made for her! They had a lot of fun playing all evening!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like Pepper enjoyed her gift!!! A is so proud of himself! I feel so bad for Trenton when he wants so badly to fall asleep and his body won't allow him to. I can NOT imagine!!! I would get mad and throw things, too, Trenton!!! Nana loves you both!!!!

    ReplyDelete