Friday, June 19, 2015

Andrew

It is never to early to start teaching your kids about the right things to do in life, even if they have special needs! I try to do this on our short car rides when both boys are strapped in and can't run away from me. Thursday morning on the way to Harsha, I was explaining that it is always nice to do nice things for others and how we should always think of others before ourselves. Andrew was really taking in what I said!

When I dropped the boys off at Harsha that morning, their coaches came out to the van to meet us. (They are always great to do that for me) Andrew was half way to the building with his coach and he turned around and said, "Mommy I will pick you a flower." He bent down and picked me another one of those white clover flowers that are in yards. He started to run to me and I met him half way. He looked me with a very serious face and said, "It's a big flower Mommy!"

I guess he wanted to do something nice for me:)
 Andrew had his second swim lesson today! He did GREAT! He even floated for a few seconds today!
 When it is Andrew and I in the van, we have a blast together! We sing, dance, and enjoy our time together. Sometimes we listen to the radio or some of his CDs. There is a certain country song by Carrie Underwood that he just loves! Every time we hear it, we both go crazy. We heard it at a stop light today so I was able to snap this cute picture of how happy he is when we hear our song!

No comments:

Post a Comment