Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Busy Wednesday

Busy busy day!!!

The boys and Mommy was out the door by 7:30 to get Trenton to his 8:00 speech therapy session. This was after another sleepless night but this time it was due to Trenton not Andrew. Trenton put the Energizer Bunny to shame last night. I would not have been surprised if the cops showed up at my door last night wondering what all the commotion was. It was that bad in this house last night and it appears he is having some major issues falling asleep tonight. UGH!!!

With that said, I couldn't have had an easy car ride to therapy either. I mean that would just be too easy for me. Trenton got upset right before we left to go to therapy and it continued for the next half hour. I tried everything. I even tried giving him his iPad which he is not suppose to have. However, I was desperate! My nerves were shot from no sleep and the wildness of autism that I had to try whatever I could to get him to calm down. He eventually stopped during therapy and then it picked back up on our way to Harsha. I hope to post a video of his upset noises from this morning.

After we dropped Trenton off at Harsha, Andrew and I were on our way to the Library. Our library experience left a lot to be desired today. One of the workers at the library stared at Andrew like he had never seen anything like him before in his life. I can only imagine what this worker was thinking in his head. Needless to say, I can't imagine what this worker would think if I brought in Trenton!

Even though it was rough for Andrew today, we had a great time! We really enjoyed doing the art project today:)







After library we had swim lessons. Andrew did a good job jumping in the pool today with his coach catching him.

 After our lunch together, Andrew wanted to go swimming. We did not swim very long because we didn't have much time before we had to pick up Trenton. He was Mr. Ornery at the pool ignoring me and getting into lots of trouble from not only me but the other people too. Of course, he loved the sprinklers again.
Yes my days are CRAZY and SOOOO CHAOTIC but I love every minute of it!! Tonight, a few minutes before he fell asleep, Andrew said, "Thumbs up to a good day Mommy."

Moments like that make all the craziness worth it:)

1 comment:

  1. Nana misses her babies!!! Love these sweet pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete