Monday, June 22, 2015

Fire Trucks

Nothing makes me happier than seeing my boys happy!!! I had some pictures sent to me today of the boys from Harsha and the pictures rocked my world!!!

Approximately two weeks ago, Andrew asked me if he could sit in a fire truck. We live close to a fire station and Andrew sees it daily. Of course, when he asked me I wished I could pull some strings to get him to sit in a fire truck. With that said, I was beyond thrilled when I got pictures of the boys sitting in a fire truck today at Harsha!!!!! A huge thanks to Harsha and the Honey Creek Fire Station that made this possible at Harsha today!! They answered one of Andrew's wishes and didn't even know it:)









2 comments:

  1. LOVE these pictures!!!! So glad Harsha did this for the kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete