Thursday, June 25, 2015

Napkin



I know where this napkin came from. I just don't know who specifically wrote it. I found it at the most perfect time yesterday.

I just had a failed attempt in the bathroom with Trenton. It was a battle to get him to stay in the bathroom and about 15 minutes after we left the bathroom, he peed his pants.  After I finished cleaning him up, I was starting to hit rock bottom for the day. I was exhausted after two nights of being up around the clock. I was starting to feel like a failure with potty training Trenton and right in the middle of my deep thought, I found the napkin. It was perfect timing! Thank you! It was exactly what I needed to read:)

1 comment:

  1. Such an amazingly, sweet gesture!!!! God truly does place special people in our lives when we need them the most!!!! .. Love this!

    ReplyDelete