Friday, June 19, 2015

Trenton

I just love waking up in the mornings and seeing this on my fridge!

 Can you find what he spelled in this picture?
 Always and Forever Trenton! His poor nose. It is finally looking better today.
 
Love my pictures of him sleeping:) My sleeping angel
 
Trenton working with one of his coaches today.

 Looks like Trenton is having a blast watching Elmo on the potty! Trenton spontaneously  manded "potty" today at Harsha and he went in the toilet!! Way to go Trenton!!
Honestly, potty training is the hardest task I have ever attempted with Trenton. It has made me so frustrated beyond belief. I have all faith that he will be trained one day, it is just going to take a very long time!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! Keep up the hard work, Trenton! Nana is very proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete