Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Harsha Cognitive Center

It is crazy to think that it has been almost one year since the boys started attending Harsha Cognitive Center. Wow! Where does the time go?!?!?  Thinking back, I can't believe that I drove to Terre Haute two days a week and stayed in a hotel one night a week from August-December before we moved. So much.....so much happened in that time. I just can't believe time goes so fast.

I am so grateful that the good Lord led us to Harsha. Each and every person that works there means so much to me and my boys. It is so comforting knowing that when I drop the boys off, they are in good hands:) Thank you Harsha Cognitive Center for everything that you do for my boys and all the other children and young adults with autism.

A few pictures from this week! I love seeing all the smiles:)








No comments:

Post a Comment