Friday, July 24, 2015

I love Nana

This morning on our way to speech therapy, Andrew was asking me the normal questions, "Can we go to Nana's house today?" I went on to explain like I do every morning that Nana lives too far away to see her every day now since we moved.
I am assuming that Trenton was thinking about Nana since Andrew brought her up because after speech when I was dropping him off at Harsha Trenton spontaneously said, "I love Nana."

I was super excited!! I worked so hard for him to say what he did yesterday and he just says, " I love Nana." so easily! Very very proud of this boy!!


Sitting on the potty at Harsha
 This picture is from last week. I love how Harsha has worked with him on holding hands!!!
 While brother worked hard at Harsha, Andrew and I found some time for the pool! I made Andrew practice his kicks and he did really good. He practiced kicking for over an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment