Sunday, July 12, 2015

Trenton

Trenton has had a really good weekend! His new medicine seems to be doing well! He has been really calm but drowsy. From what I have read, the drowsiness can wear off after a few weeks. His eye contact was very minimal this weekend. His eye contact had been better before this new medication. Other than that, it appears this medicine is working!!

I asked him today what his name is. He responded, "Trenton." I said, "What is my name?" He looked me right in the eye and said, "Mommy."
I think this was his first time saying my name after I asked him. I was very excited!

I cracked up at how he placed his animals on his dresser today!

1 comment:

  1. That took a lot of effort on Trenton's part to balance those animal pieces on his chest!! So funny!

    ReplyDelete