Thursday, August 6, 2015

Amazing Pictures This Evening.....Just Amazing!

Trenton looks so grown up in this picture! I love this selfie with him!!

 A few minutes later I tried to get him to take another selfie and right when I was moving my finger to snap the picture he turned to me and hugged me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it?!?!!?? It is a very rare occasion when he puts both arms around a person!
 Love this picture!!! I am so blessed.
Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart Psalm 37:4

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! Way to warm a mama's heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! Way to warm a mama's heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. May be the best pictures of all times!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these pics are, indeed, the best pictures ever!!!! Love..Love..Love them! This Nana is jealous!!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boys are so handsome! Great pictures Angie, especially the first one! Melts my heart to look into those beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete