Sunday, August 16, 2015

Birthday with the Conrads

We had the first of our birthday celebrations over the weekend! Trenton celebrated his birthday with Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Sol, Aunt Jenny, Grace, and Isaac. It was a great day spending time with family! I love family days!!!
I wished I would have got more pictures. Needless to say, I was really out of it. The night before Trenton went to bed at 10:15 and was up by 11:45. I maybe got one hour of sleep. However, I still managed to only burn the top of our sandwiches. One mistake is not too bad when you are sleep deprived.

Thank you for all the great gifts everyone!!!
I was really excited that I even got Trenton to repeat "thank you" to everyone!




Trenton was able to fall asleep and take a nap at 7:00 AM before everyone arrived. His bedroom got destroyed that night...he was rather wild.


1 comment:

  1. The celebration is best for autistic children. They are enjoying the party and feel happy. Nice story. Keep it up!
    autism care

    ReplyDelete