Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sugar

My parents bought their grandsons a miniature horse! I have been wanting one for three years after I read up on how horses can really have an impact on kids with special needs. Also, Andrew has especially showed interest in horses the past few years. I was elated that my parents took out on a day a few weeks ago and traveled a nice distance to buy Sugar. I told Andrew about it and showed him pictures and he was very excited. Every single day for two weeks he asked me if he could go to Nana's house to ride his horse.
The boys traveled a lot last weekend so putting them in the van again this weekend was not on my wish list but I could not break Andrew's heart. He woke up Saturday and immediately went to the door to the garage and said, "It's time for Nana's house." Needless to say the car ride was not the most pleasant experience. Traveling a lot brings out the worst in the boys but we survived! The smiles on the boys faces was worth traveling two weekends in a row.

We all fell in love with Sugar!


1 comment:

  1. Aww! Look at Andrew! He looks so happy on Sugar. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! ;)

    ReplyDelete