Tuesday, August 4, 2015

T-Shirt Orders for Walk

I am taking t shirt orders during the month of August. Thank you to everyone that has signed up to participate in the walk with us on October 3rd. Two Brothers One Journey will be wearing t shirts like the one that I designed in the link below. If you want one, please let me know. They will be $10 each. If you are planning to join us for the walk don't feel obligated to buy one. You can still walk and not have a t-shirt)
I am doing a superhero theme shirt this year. I do know that the puzzle piece in the superhero design will be white so it will show up. This is just a rough draft so you can see what you will be buying:)
The back is going to be super cute too!!

Here is the link below to sign up and walk if you are available to.

http://www.walknowforautismspeaks.org/faf/search/searchTeamPart.asp?ievent=1139477&lis=1&kntae1139477=83D79A652BCE4AFFA02CDFE2286D3451&team=6376003

No comments:

Post a Comment