Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Autismawareness.com

I could not be happier with the way things are going....besides not sleeping but we will talk about that in a later post.

I was thinking today when I was taking my walk how God keeps on placing me down the most amazing path!! God lead us to some amazing therapist and doctors during our time in Illinois. We had some amazing fundraisers for Trenton to help with therapy bills. God has placed some incredible family and friends in my life who not only have helped us financially but show me the most amazing support ever. Then, when our boat starting sinking, He lead us to Terre Haute where I found the best facility and coaches in the world! I instantly fell in love with each of them and love them just like my own family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I have hinted on here about some of my future goals in life and I am so excited with what I want to do when I can. However, I will not take away from my boys.
 Not too long after moving here, I was asked to be the head person in the Autism Speaks walk!! I was beyond flattered!!  Then, out of nowhere, another door opened up for me over the weekend. I was asked to become an author for Autismawareness.com. Autismawareness.com was started by a father of a child with autism. He has a great website and does some fantastic things for the autism world. I am ecstatic that he wants me to write for him!! He came to me and wants me to be one of his authors!! Yes, the Lord is treating me well! He knows what I want and he is giving me what I want before I even have to ask for it! God is good! I am so excited for this new opportunity in my life:) I hope I make my boys proud one day:) I am very excited to see what can transpire from this.
In the meantime, you can like his facebook page, Autismawareness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment